Plant Manager /New Orleans East
Expanding Regional Manufacturing Service Corporation seeks motivated, promotable professional to join management team. Direct production operation in fast paced industrial, high volume plant facility with accountability for bottom line results. Advancement up corporate ladder to General Manager, Operations Manager, etc.
This senior level opportunity requires some 3-5 proven years leadership experience.
- Direct responsibility of the facility’s safety, quality, service, productivity, administrative and financial performance.
- Oversee manufacturing operations. Meet or exceed quality, productivity and maintenance expectations
- Monitor budget, profit and loss (P&L), safety, production flow, and material costs
- Monitor waste water management and equipment maintenance
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist in hiring, motivating, training, and directing employees
- Some college or a college degree highly desired
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- High customer service aptitude
- P&L and budget experience a plus
- 3-5 years in a performance driven management/leadership role
- Related production supervisory/plant management experience desired
- Leadership experience in Food Service, Retail, Warehouse, Distribution or Military transitions well
- Ability to motivate & work through others to accomplish results needed
- Strong career focus, drive & ambition required
- Greater New Orleans/Northshore resident!
Salary and Benefits:
- $75,000 +++ starting salary commensurate with YOUR experience level!
- Generous bonus compensation
- Paid medical, matching 401K plus more!
- Immediate hire!
- 5-day work week; 45-hour work week
- 8-5:30 PM
- Rotating schedule
- No nights!
Qualified candidates please send your confidential resume today! Resumes will be reviewed as soon as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Regretfully, JOB BOARDS re-format your professional resume, often omitting important information. PLEASE submit your professional resume in a MS Word document directly to me for review. [email protected]
I appreciate your extra effort………..
Dru Brock, CPC
Snelling Baton Rouge
New Orleans East, Louisiana 70127
APPLY FOR JOB