CPA / CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
Great career accounting opening with high profile Baton Rouge Property & Casualty Insurance Corporate Headquarters! Position open due to recent promotion. Secure your future with a company that provides an exceptional work environment, work life balance, a tenured employee base, advancement, comprehensive benefit plan plus more!
- Prepare monthly journal entries including consolidating entries, billing, accounts payable fixed asset and debt accounting
- General ledger (GL) reconciliations; analyze GL transactions for clarity and accuracy
- Assist in recognizing revenue, billing for jobs and collecting AR.
- Preparation of annual budget
- Financial statement preparation & financial reporting
- Prepare & examine accounting records, taxes & other financial reports
- Supervise Accounting Department with staff of 15
- Direct report to CFO
- CPA REQUIRED
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Promotable with a talent in leadership required
- 7-12 years previous accounting experience required
- Public Accounting or Private Sector Accounting experience qualifies
- Strong analytic & problem-solving skills
- Understanding & knowledge of GAAP
- Expertise with accounting software & reporting tools
- Communicative with strong people skills & ability to interact with all levels
- Baton Rouge residents ONLY
- Insurance Accounting experience a plus
My client offers an exceptional compensation package, comprehensive corporate employer paid benefit plan, matching 401K, retirement, Tuition Reimbursement plus much more! $100,000 ++ salary commensurate with your experience!
Immediate Interview! Please send your confidential resume in a word document to [email protected] Be proactive………call Dru rock @ 225-927-0550 today
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70815