Snelling Staffing is looking for a high-level accountant for a fast-paced, high-profile corporation.
This position would be a great fit for individuals looking to further their careers with a company looking for a long-term fit to add value and make a difference in a dynamic office environment. The ideal candidate would be an energetic team-player with a knowledge and passion for accounting looking to make a career with a company.
Pay: $55,000-$65,000 DOE
Hours: Full-time, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Check figures, postings, and documents to ensure accuracy, mathematically correct, and properly coded
- Assist with all monthly billings including intercompany billing
- Enter AP invoices into the accounting system, as well as employee expense reports and credit card charges
- Process expense reports in to QuickBooks
- Collect on outstanding accounts receivable as needed
- Obtain and maintain W-9s from vendors for year-end 1099s reports
- Perform treasury management of daily cash balances for investment purposes
- Perform monthly journal entries on as needed basis
- Assist Accounting Supervisor with month end close process, year-end audits, and tax returns as needed
- Supervise and review work of others on as needed basis
- At least 1 but preferably 5 years of general accounting experience in a fact-paced office environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must know Quickbooks (Desktop)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and good organizational skills
- Must be able to perform accurate, detail-oriented work, while maintaining a sense of urgency
If interested apply today!!! Please email [email protected] or call Snelling Staffing at (225)927-0550 if you have any inquiries!!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70820