Certified EKG Technician
Immediate opening fora Certified EKG Technician in the Baton Rouge area! Qualified candidates will have at least 6 months of experience as an EKG Technician, Pay is based on experience $10- $12/hour to start! Full time with excellent benefits!
Certified EKG Technician Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Connect monitors and EKG tracings correctly to ensure accurate readings.
- Send completed test results to attending physicians so they can examine and analyze the data.
- Observe all electrocardiograms and know how to recognize abnormal results that indicate possibly fatal heart conditions.
- Advise patients and explain the testing procedure to keep them comfortable and at ease.
- Follow all medical facility procedures for testing protocols and adhere to all safety and infection control policies.
Certified EKG Technician Requirements:
- EKG technicians must have a high school diploma or GED, in addition to an EKG certification or license.
- 6 months plus of experience as an EKG technician is preferred
Apply today! https://batonrouge.snelling.com/
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808