Great career opportunity with High Profile Law Firm. My client offers a work/life balance & a comprehensive host of benefits including a 401K plan w/ a generous match.
Electronic Billing Responsibilities:
– Prepares and processes monthly prebills/bills in accordance with the guidelines of the Firm and the various requirements/guidelines of our clients in conjunction with any special agreements that may exist for a particular client.
– Reviews prebills to verify that they are accurate and complete, including but not limited to the review of rates, task codes, and time narratives.
– Invoices matters to the specification of each attorney while adhering to client billing guidelines.
– Electronically bills or delivers invoices as outlined by delivery mode.
– Enters additional documents requested by client, such as invoice summaries, excel spreadsheets, formula charts and budgets.
– Addresses rejection issues on all electronic invoices by closely working with Attorneys for re-submissions on appeals, budget changes, timekeeper additions, as well as rate issues.
Electronic Billing Requirements:
* College degree preferred, accounting or finance highly preferred
* Will train sharp tech savvy college graduate
* Legal electronic billing experience a plus!
* Minimum of three to five years of experience in some combination of billing, accounting, credit and administration
* Proficiency in the MS suite of products
* Prior electronic billing experience NEEDED!
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
* Problem solving PRO!
* Customer Service driven
* Professional communicator
* Team oriented
My client offers a competitive starting salary commensurate with your experience level. Send your confidential resume TODAY to Dru Brock. firstname.lastname@example.org
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
$50,000 - $62,000