Payroll Tax Analyst
Expanding Corporation seeks Payroll Professional to assume the duty of the performance of Corporate payroll/tax responsibilities.
Payroll Tax Analyst responsibilities:
- Multi-state Payroll Tax processing
- Provides support to external customers for payroll tax inquiries, assistance and data verification.
- Responsible for periodic, monthly, quarterly, and annual tax reconciliation
- Manage current tax accounts
- Maintain state unemployment rates and ensure rates are updated timely
- Stays current on payroll systems to achieve alignment with HR and to ensure effective accounting support.
- Participates in and supervises payroll audit activities.
Payroll Tax Analyst qualifications:
- BA or BS degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent discipline DESIRED
- Detailed knowledge of general accounting principles and advanced skills utilizing payroll/accounting software applications
- 3+ years of experience with multi-state payroll tax processing
- Strong understanding of payroll process flow and Federal, State and Local tax regulations
- Fundamental understanding of regulatory topics impacting the payroll process
- High critical thinking skills and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated ability to perform a variety of payroll-related calculations
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and customer service skills
My client offers a fantastic team-oriented corporate culture & truly puts employees FIRST. Very competitive Compensation package commensurate with your experience level. Comprehensive benefit package plus more.
Send your confidential resume to Dru Brock, [email protected]
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70809