Expanding Regional Manufacturing Service Corporation seeks motivated, ambitious leader to join management team. Direct production operation in fast paced industrial, high volume plant facility. Advancement up corporate ladder to Plant Manager, Operations Manager, etc. Future management responsibility will be accountable for the bottom line results. NO NIGHTS!
This mid-level opportunity requires some 3-5 years leadership experience.
· Monitor budget, profit and loss (P&L), safety, production flow, and material costs
· Monitor wastewater management and equipment maintenance
· Provide excellent customer service
· Assist in hiring, motivating, training, and directing employees
· Some college or a college degree highly desired
· Strong verbal & written communication skills
· High customer service aptitude
· P&L and budget experience a plus
· 3-5 years in a performance driven management/leadership role
· Related production supervisory/plant management experience desired
· Leadership experience in Warehouse, Distribution or Military transitions well
· Ability to motivate & work through others to accomplish results needed
· Strong career focus, drive & ambition required
· Greater Baton Rouge resident!
Salary and Benefits:
· $45,000 +++ starting salary commensurate with YOUR experience level!
· Generous bonus compensation
· Paid medical, matching 401K plus more!
· Immediate hire!
Qualified candidates please please send your confidential resume today! Resumes will be reviewed as soon as possible, and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Regretfully, JOB BOARDS re-format your professional resume, often omitting important information. PLEASE submit your professional resume in a MS Word document directly to me for review. [email protected]
I appreciate your extra effort………..
Dru Brock, CPC
Snelling Baton Rouge
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70806